- A valid adult Longwood Library card is required to make a reservation.
- You can place up to five reservations per month. However, a specific museum may only be reserved three times per month. The library reserves the right to limit the number of reservations in periods of high demand.
- Keep in mind, one pass per library card may be checked out at a time.
- Passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- Reserved passes can be picked-up in the Children's Department after 3 PM the day before your visit.
- Passes should be returned the day after your visit, no later than 12 PM. For your convenience, you can return your pass in the drop box outside the library.
- If you cannot honor your reservation, please contact the library to cancel. Failing to cancel within 36 hours will be considered a "no-show." Two "no-shows" within 60 days will result in a block from placing reservations for 60 days.
- We have a limited number of passes. If a pass is returned late or is lost, we may not be able to honor future reservations.
- Late fees will be assessed at $20 per day. If the pass is lost, the borrower will be responsible for the full replacement value.